); gtag('config', 'UA-75758496-1');

User blogs

Tag search results for: "song submit"

Whenever you make a new recording of an existing recording that someone else made, even if it's just a small sample (such as audio samples, tracks, or background tracks), you need a master license song to record. Licenses should be secured before you use the music. Because of the complexity of master licenses, we suggest making your request many months ahead of your release, and also having a backup plan in case your request is denied. Reputable manufacturers require proof of licenses for songs to the recording before they will duplicate copyrighted material.

No Content
Google this