ylsma said. I thought we did that, and we got a couple of chances to score. We finally get one with a big go | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Nov 8
UFC heavyweight Travis Browne has agreed to a short-notice fight against Fabricio Werdum at UFC 203 on Sept. Nike Air Max Kengät Ale . 10 in Cleveland.Officials announced the new heavyweight pairing Friday, following an initial report by MMAJunkie.com. Browne replaces Werdums original opponent, Ben Rothwell, who was pulled from the fight this week due to injury.The fight is a rematch of a five-round bout in April 2014. Werdum (20-6-1) dominated Browne in that contest, en route to a lopsided unanimous decision.Werdum, 39, went on to win the heavyweight championship by submitting Cain Velasquez in June 2015. He lost the title in his first attempted defense at UFC 198 in May, suffering a first-round knockout to current champion Stipe Miocic.Browne (18-4-1) is 2-2 since the loss to Werdum. He recorded knockouts over Brendan Schaub and Matt Mitrione, but also has been knocked out twice. He is coming off a first-round TKO loss to Velasquez at UFC 200 last month.ESPN ranks Werdum and Browne the Nos. 2 and 8 heavyweights in the world.A heavyweight title fight between Miocic (15-2) and Alistair Overeem (41-14) is scheduled to headline UFC 203 at Quicken Loans Arena. Halvalla Nike Air Max . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Nike Air Max Myydään . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. http://www.suomiairmax.com/ . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. RALEIGH, N.C. -- The young Carolina Hurricanes are still learning to ride the highs and lows of the NHL season.Theyre doing just fine defending home ice, though.Lee Stempniak and Sebastian Aho scored on Carolinas first two shootout attempts, lifting the Hurricanes to a 2-1 win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday night.Cam Ward made 23 saves and stopped two shots in the shootout for Carolina, which has points in each of its last nine home games (8-0-1) but had lost a 4-3 shootout heartbreaker to Washington on Friday night.Its rewarding to play well, Hurricanes coach Bill Peters said. I thought we played better last night than tonight -- we played better last night and lost and not as good tonight and won. What does that tell you? So I dont know. Youve got to stay with it, youve got to battle, youve got to compete.Carolina is 2-4 in shootouts this season.(Shootout wins) are pretty rare for me, so that felt pretty good, said Ward, who took the loss on Friday. Theres only one way to get over what happens in the shootouts. Today I felt more relaxed and calm than I did last night. I just told the boys I was due.Stempniak said he was happy just to get the shootout off on the right foot for his team.I guess theres some strategy whether you shoot first or second, Stempniak said. Weve tried everything, it seems like. If you get the first goal and then get the save it definitely puts some pressure on the other team. We got two goals and some big saves from Cam. Its great to get the second point.Joakim Nordstromm had a first-period goal for Carolina, and Evander Kane tied it late in the third. Nike Air Max Suomi. Anders Nilsson stopped 21 shots for Buffalo, which won all three meetings against Carolina last season.The teams will play again on Thursday night in Buffalo.Nordstrom put the Hurricanes ahead with 5:56 left in the first, beating Nilsson stick side on a rush with Jay McClement and Brett Pesce assisting.Buffalo tied it with 2:37 left when Kane, who has points in three straight games, tipped Jake McCabes shot past Ward stick side.We knew we were going to have to ramp up the game to scratch and claw to get a (third-period) goal, Buffalo coach Dan Bylsma said. I thought we did that, and we got a couple of chances to score. We finally get one with a big goal by Kane there on the backdoor tip-in.Game notes Bylsma has 299 career wins. ... This was the second half of Carolinas fifth back-to-back this season, and the Hurricanes are 4-1 in those second games. ... Pesce played in his 100th game, all with Carolina. ... Carolina C Andrej Nestrasil, D Klas Dahlbeck and D Ryan Murphy were all healthy scratches. ... C Derek Grant and D Justin Falk were healthy scratches for the Sabres. ... The teams meet three times this season, with the finale in Raleigh on Jan. 13.UP NEXTSabres: Visit Florida on Tuesday night.Hurricanes: Host Detroit on Monday night in the finale of their four-game homestand. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share:
Positive SSL
Google this