oducing quality starts in six of them. In his only caree | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wangzonghui123
Alex Noren stormed into a two-shot lead at the halfway stage of the Nedbank Golf Challenge after a historic second day at the Gary Player Country Club. Cheap Air Max 95 . Leaderboard Nedbank Golf Challenge Fabrizio Zanotti made the first ace in the 35-year history of the tournament, and that achievement was soon followed by the events first albatross courtesy of Lasse Jensen, but it was the red-hot Noren who ended the round in the outright lead. Alex Noren put himself on course for a fourth win of the season Noren, who became the first three-time winner on the European Tour this season at last months British Masters, fired a 67 to reach eight under par, while home favourite Louis Oosthuizen carded a best-of-the-week 66 to earn a share of second with compatriots George Coetzee, Jaco Van Zyl, Chris Wood and Zanotti. Henrik Stenson slipped to one under as he returned an erratic 74, but the Race to Dubai leader retained his six-shot advantage over nearest challenger Danny Willett after the Englishman was also two over for the day and five over for the tournament. Noren fired a superb 67 to earn a two-shot lead The second round finished in darkness following an earlier delay of an hour and 42 minutes due to the threat of lightning, and Noren came out firing on the resumption as he made five birdies on the back nine to romp home in 32.The in-form Swede picked up three shots in four holes immediately after the turn, although he did blot his card with a bogey at the 12th, and further gains at 15 and 17 lifted him to the top of the field. Highlights of the second round at the Gary Player Country Club in Sun City. Noren took over the clubhouse lead from Oosthuizen, who made the biggest move of the day after producing the first bogey-free round of the week to vault 19 places up the leaderboard.The former Open champion birdied the fourth and sixth and then reeled off three in a row around the turn and, although the putts dried up down the stretch, he managed to get one to drop for another birdie at the 17th to move to six under par. Henrik Stenson remains six clear of Danny Willett despite an erratic 72 Coetzee made his fourth birdie of the round at the closing hole to cap a second straight 69, while Zanotti provided the early fireworks when he followed birdies at the opening two holes with his perfect blow at the fourth - holing his seven-iron at the 210-yard par-three to register the 40th ace of the European Tour season. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. The Paraguayan looked certain to be in the lead by the close of play when he birdied 10 and 14 to get to eight under, but he dropped shots at each of the final two holes to sign for a 68. Louis Oosthuizen produced the first flawless round of the tournament Wood, like Oosthuizen, kept a bogey off his card and picked up three birdies in five holes to close out a front-nine 33 before he parred every hole of the inward half in a resolute 69, while Van Zyl made it a five-way tie for second after mixing four birdies with a lone bogey.Alejandro Canizares birdied the final two holes to card a 68 to earn solo seventh on five under, but Ross Fisher dropped to four under after a poor finish in the fading light. Fabrizio Zanotti enjoyed the first hole-in-one in the events history The Englishman moved to within two of the lead after making three straight birdies from the eighth, and he responded to a bogey at 12 with a good putt for a three at 17 before he pulled his second into the hazard at the last and ran up a double-bogey six for a 72.Fisher is alongside Matthew Southgate, who also birdied eight, nine and 10 and picked up two more at the 16th and 18th to return a 68, while Branden Grace moved into the top 10 with a five-birdie 69. Italys Fabrizio Zanotti holes out at the fourth in Sun City to take the lead in the Nedbank golf Challenge Ryder Cup star Andy Sullivan is a further stroke adrift as he also fired a 69, and Jensen produced the shot of the day shortly after dropping shots at the 10th and 12th holes.The young Dane struck a mighty three-iron from 240 yards out at the long 14th, and his ball took a kindly bounce in the fringe and rolled into the cup for the third albatross on the European Tour this season.New on-air time: Due to the threat of bad weather on Saturday, live coverage of the third round will now start at 7am on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Also See: Nedbank leaderboard Zanottis historic ace Fan falls into hazard Danger at Lost City Nike Air Max 2017 . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. Cheap Blue Air Max ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. http://www.airmax2018sale.us/ . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. SAN DIEGO -- Luis Perdomo is maturing as a major league pitcher. Unfortunately for the San Diego Padres, his education Tuesday night came in a losing effort.Ryan Braun hit a tiebreaking homer in his return to the lineup, Zach Davies won for the ninth time in 10 decisions and the Milwaukee Brewers got to Perdomo just enough for a 3-2 victory over the Padres.Perdomo (5-5) had never pitched above Class A before this season but has shown flashes that he could be a top-notch starter.Forced into the rotation because the Padres decimated their group with trades, Perdomo has gone 3-3 over his last seven starts with a 4.07 ERA and 28 strikeouts against 11 walks. He was charged with three runs and 10 hits in 6 2/3 innings Tuesday after throwing a career-high 113 pitches.Though his learning curve has been accelerated, Perdomo has given up three runs or fewer in eight of his last 10 starts.Im really pleased with him, Padres manager Andy Green said. He continues to take steps in the right direction.Perdomos downfall this time was a two-run sixth, highlighted by Brauns 15th homer. He walked four (two intentional) and struck out six.Braun, back in the lineup after missing five games with a sore right side, hit Perdomos first pitch of the sixth over the left-field fence to give the Brewers a 2-1 advantage.The pitch he probably wants back is that first-pitch breaking ball to Braun, Green said. (The slider) probably wasnt our best pitch selection.Still, Perdomo was upbeat.I feel good, he said through a translator. I think overall it was an all-right start.The difference lately is Perdomo getting more proficient with his sinker.Its getting better every day, he said. All of my pitches, I think. I need to focus on, especially in the fifth and sixth, just staying on top of my pitches and finishing them.Green sees a gradual transformation in the young right-hander. That includes being more in tune to stopping the running game -- the Brewers swiped two bases.Hes got the ability to control that, as athletic as he is, as efficient as he can be in his delivery, Green said. I think that is the next step in his progression.Jonathan Villar and Hernan Perez had threee hits apiece as the Brewers won for the fifth time in six games. Youth Air Max Sale. Davies (9-4) limited the Padres to two runs and six hits over 5 2/3 innings. The right-hander, who struck out four and walked two, won his third straight start.Tyler Thornburg worked the ninth for his third save, one day after the Brewers traded closer Jeremy Jeffress and reliable reliever Will Smith.Milwaukee made it 3-1 when Perez followed Brauns homer with an infield single and came around on Chris Carters double down the left-field line.The Padres sliced the deficit to 3-2 in the sixth on Jabari Blashs run-scoring single that glanced off Villars glove at third base. Carlos Torres relieved Davies and got Derek Norris to fly out with two on.Norris RBI single tied the score at 1 in the fourth. Norris drove in Blash, who walked and stole second.The Brewers took a 1-0 lead in the fourth thanks to some help from the Padres.Perez opened with a fly to right and Blash took a curious route in tracking it. He got twisted around and the ball hit the warning track, bouncing into the seats for a ground-rule double.Perez stole third and scampered home on Perdomos wild pitch.The Padres had two baserunners in each of the first two innings but failed to score.I focused a little bit more after that and mechanically smoothed some things out, Davies said.TRAINERS ROOMPadres INF/OF Alexi Amarista was placed on the 15-day DL after straining his left hamstring while running the bases Monday night.UP NEXTBrewers: RHP Junior Guerra (7-2, 2.70 ERA) is 4-1 with a 1.47 ERA over his last seven starts, producing quality starts in six of them. In his only career start against the Padres, he threw six scoreless innings in a win on May 13.Padres: RHP Edwin Jackson (1-2, 5.46) makes his third start at Petco Park and the Padres hope its more like his first one than his last one. Jackson was tagged with the loss on Friday against the Reds, giving up six runs in five innings. On July 17 at Petco, he took a no-hitter into the seventh inning in a win over the Giants. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '
Share:
No Content
Google this