it, and I think they ran wi | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
riluowanying123
ST. Nike Air Max Zero Essential White . LOUIS -- Jaden Schwartz and the St. Louis Blues felt the comeback coming and followed through against the Eastern Conference leaders.Schwartz completed a late rally with a pair of goals, including one in overtime, to lead the Blues to a 3-2 victory over the Montreal Canadiens on Tuesday night.Paul Stastny also scored for St. Louis, which has won four of five. The Blues charged back from a 2-0 third-period deficit and have a point in their last 13 home games.Tomas Plekanec and Paul Byron scored for Montreal, which completed a five-game trip 2-3.Goalie Jake Allen made 28 saves to improve to 13-3-3.St. Louis struggled through most of the contest, unable to solve backup goaltender Al Montoya until the third period.The first two periods didnt go our way, Schwartz said. But we stayed confident. We didnt panic. We stuck with it -- and got a big comeback win.Stastny started the rally with a goal at 7:40 of the third period.We needed to break the rhythm of the game, Stastny said. I think my goal kind of opened things up for us. From there, we had a lot of energy. We played a whole different game.Schwartz tied it 2:51 later to set the stage for his third game-winning goal of the season. He took a pass from Alexander Steen and calmly lifted a backhander past Montoya with 1:22 left in overtime.(Steen) made a great pass over a couple of sticks and it landed on my tape, Schwartz said. I kind of had a step on the defenseman and I just tried to get it up as quickly as I could.The Blues improved to 3-5-1 when trailing after two periods.This was a test game to see where were at, Allen said. This creates momentum, gives us positive energy.Montoya fell to 3-4-1 and lost his fourth in a row.Theyre a good team, they stuck around, Montoya said. When you go into overtime, its anyones game.Plekanec scored for the first time since Nov. 5, a streak covering 14 games.The Canadiens were without leading scorer Alex Galchenyuk, who injured his knee in Sundays 5-4 win at Los Angeles. He is expected to be re-evaluated when the team returns home Wednesday.Bryon converted on a scramble in front of the net after Allen failed to hold onto the puck.The Eastern Conference-leading Canadiens finished 2-2-1 on a five-game swing.Ive got to look at the big picture, Montreal coach Michel Therrien said. On that road trip, we met some really good hockey teams and they were all close games. I like the way our team played.Montreal center David Desharnais left the game in the second period and did not return. He is listed as day-to-day.Game notes St. Louis D Robert Bortuzzo will be out at least six weeks with a lower-body injury. ...The Canadiens five-game trip is not their longest of the season. They will play six successive road games from March 19-30. ... Blues D Joel Edmundson returned to the lineup after missing the last 12 games with an upper-body injury.UP NEXTCanadiens: Return home from a five-game trip to host New Jersey on Thursday night.Blues: Begin a four-game trip at the New York Islanders on Thursday night. Nike Air Max Zero Mens White . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Nike Air Max Zero Essential Blue .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.airmaxzerosale.com/ . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. Steven Smith, Australias captain, praised Travis Head for taking his opportunity at No. 6 in Australias 68-run victory over New Zealand in the first match of the Chappell-Hadlee series. Smith said the decision to prefer Head in the middle order had nothing to do with Glenn Maxwells comments about team-mate Matthew Wade ahead of the match, describing Heads batting as beautiful after the two put on a century stand to revive Australia from 92 for 4 in Sydney.Head made 52, his highest international score and second half-century in 13 ODIs, to help set up the Australia innings, while Smith went on to record 164 - a record at the SCG - as New Zealand conceded a total that proved to be well out of their reach, despite a fighting hundred from Martin Guptill.It was more about giving Travis another opportunity, he played well last week, scored a hundred in Shield cricket so hes in good nick, Smith said of the decision to pick Head ahead of Maxwell. I guess it was about giving him an opportunity first and obviously he played pretty well, so hes taken that opportunity.Asked about the relationship between the two Victorians, after Maxwells criticism of Wade, Smith said: I think theyre okay. I made some comments in here the other day about him, the comments that he made were disappointing and disrespectful towards Matty and I think weve moved on from that now and its about focusing on this series. It was great for us to get a win tonight and hopefully we can play some more good cricket in the nations capital.Maxwell has not played an ODI since the tri-series with West Indies and South Africa in June, during which Head made his debut. Since then, Head has made a number of handy starts - only twice failing to reach double-figures - but he needed some luck in Sydney, with Matt Henry fluffing a simple catch when he had 7.When he came out to bat, we were just communicating, saying that wed trry and get through to about 40 overs and then wed have a bit of a crack at them, Smith said. Nike Air Max Zero Womens White. We were able to still play quit positively through that period and score five an over, so we set ourselves up nicely with that partnership and I thought the way he played was beautiful, he obviously got dropped that one at mid-off, but besides that I think he played some really good cricket. And it was nice to see Matthew Wade come in at the end and play a good little cameo as well.It looks like [Heads] improving every game, hes in good form, coming off the back of a hundred last week in the Shield, so hes playing some good cricket and Im sure hes going to continue to improve.Smith chose not to dwell on his own innings, calling it pleasing and saying he preferred the century he made at the SCG during the 2015 World Cup semi-final. He was also grateful for the indecision among the New Zealand ranks after Trent Boult appealed for an lbw when Smith had made 14 - Kane Williamson chose not to review, possibly on the suggestion of a team-mate that there was bat involved, only for Hawk-Eye to show it would have been overturned on DRS.I was pretty glad they didnt review it. I think it was out, so yeah, of course Im glad, Smith said. But not much was really going through my head, I let it go pretty quickly and moved on. Thought he set me up pretty well, actually, Boult wasnt swinging any so I was moving across even further and then he got one to come back quite late. So set me up pretty well and fortunately it got given not out, and unfortunate for NZ that it was.I think someone said that Id hit it, from point, I reckon I heard someone say that Id hit it, and I think they ran with that. I may have looked at my bat at one point as well, to throw them. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share:
No Content
Google this