something and put that right.In | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
riluowanying123
NEW YORK -- Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers was fined $15,000 by the NBA on Thursday for verbally abusing a game official and failing to leave the court in a timely manner after his ejection. Green Air Max 90 China .The incident happened with 18.6 seconds remaining in the first overtime of the Clippers 127-122 double-overtime loss at Brooklyn on Tuesday night.?Rivers was given a technical foul for crossing over midcourt, then another and ejected.Obviously, I should have gotten fined, just from the actions afterwards, Rivers said before Thursday nights game at Cleveland. I had no problem with that at all. Im good with it. I never read why they fined me. Im completely in the dark. I just knew I got fined.They called me and said 15 [thousand] and before they said anything else, I said, Hey, thank you, no problem, Rivers added. I honestly dont even know what they actually said. Im good with it. I thought I needed to show something in that instance, probably not as much, but its over with and weve got to get back to ball, playing good basketball would be nice.The Clippers trailed by two late in the first OT and fouled Nets rookie Isaiah Whitehead in the backcourt after he received the inbounds pass. Rivers appeared to think Whitehead swung his elbows and should have been called for the foul, and the coach walked nearly to the Nets bench to say something to referee Lauren Holtkamp.Rivers said they werent even arguing, and that Holtkamp had agreed with what Rivers said. But referee Ken Mauer, who was standing on the Clippers side of the court, called what Rivers said was an awful tech.Information from The Associated Press and ESPNs Dave McMenamin was used in this report. Air Max 90 China 2018 . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Wholesale Air Max 90 China . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. http://www.cheapairmax90china.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Former CART champion and F1 driver Alex Zanardi on Wednesday won Paralympic gold in the hand-cycling time trial in Rio, the first of two medals he is defending this year.The Italian, who lost both legs in a horrific accident during a CART race at the Lausitzring in 2001, crossed the line in 28 minutes, 36.8 seconds, ahead of Stuart Tripp of Australia and Oscar Sanchez of the United States. Zanardi will line up in the hand-cycling road race on Thursday, which he also won in London four years ago.On Sept. 15, 2001, Zanardi was nearing the end of the American Memorial 500 when his car was struck hard by another as he tried to merge back onto the track from pit row. Both of his legs were amputated above the knee.At the time, I was asked if I would ever step back in a race car, but what was very important for me was to go into the bathroom and pee on my own, but I could not do that. I had to be helped. That was my No. 1 priority, Zanardi told reporters after his race Wednesday. Day by day, I managed to regain control and strength, regain some confidence and concentrate on different things and here I am now.The 49-year-old enjoyed a successful open wheel racing career, winning CART championships in 1997 and 1998. A full season in F1 followed for Williams, though it failed to yield a single F1 points finissh (when only the top six were rewarded). Air Max 90 China. . He had driven sporadically in F1 between 1991 and 1994, with his only points finish coming for Team Lotus at the 1993 Brazilian Grand Prix.?He returned to racing two years after his 2001 shunt, competing with prosthetic legs in the World Touring Car Championship for BMW between 2005 and 2009. He then switched sports, taking up hand-cycling -- which led to two gold medals at London 2012. He has also competing in various triathlons and an Iron Man event in his wheelchair.On top of the two golds he won at London 2012, Zanardi also has silver from the road team relay. He will have the chance to go one better in the team event later this week.Racing at the Olympic Stadium in Rio held a special meaning for Zanardi. Rio is where he secured his first pole position in 1996.When it was announced that the Olympic Stadium was going to be built there I thought, Wow, Ive always loved that place and been super fast there, Zanardi said. But for some reason or another I never managed to win a race, so maybe it is time to go back to Rio and win something and put that right.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share:
No Content
Google this