); gtag('config', 'UA-75758496-1');

there.Two vthere.Two v | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
q123
q123 Mar 15
President Barack Obama said?San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is exercising his constitutional right not to stand for the national anthem. Wholesale Jerseys .Obama made his comment during a news conference Monday in Hangzhou, China, where he is attending a meeting of Group of 20 countries.Kaepernick has said he is refusing to stand during the national anthem to bring attention to what he considers failings in the United States treatment of racial minorities.The president said he hasnt paid close attention to Kaepernicks protest, but he added that he has no doubt that Kaepernick is sincere and cares about some real, legitimate issues that have to be talked about.There are a lot of ways you can do it, Obama said of speaking out. As a general matter, when it comes to the flag and the national anthem and the meaning that that holds for our men and women in uniform and those who fought for us -- that is a tough thing for them to get past to then hear what his deeper concerns are.Kaepernick kneeled during the national anthem during the 49ers final preseason game last week. He had sat during the anthem in previous preseason games.He was joined by teammate Eric Reid in kneeling, and?Seattle Seahawks cornerback Jeremy Lane sat down during the playing of the national anthem at another preseason game last week.Womens soccer player Megan Rapinoe kneeled during the anthem before an NWSL game Sunday, calling it a nod to Kaepernick.The 49ers have named Kaepernick as the teams backup quarterback behind Blaine Gabbert. Kaepernicks protest did not play a factor in the decision to keep him on the roster or make him No. 2 on the depth chart, coach Chip Kelly said Saturday.Information from ESPN staff writer Nick Wagoner and The Associated Press contributed to this report.Wholesale China Jerseys .ca. Kerry,  Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count?  All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Jerseys NFL Cheap . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. http://www.jerseysnflchina.net/ . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. HOUSTON -- The Houston Texans activated star defensive end J.J. Watt from the physically unable to perform list Saturday, and waived 18 players.Watt, a three-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year, missed the entire preseason after having back surgery in July. He has started every game in his five-year career and is expected to start next Sundays opener against Chicago.Coach Bill OBrien said Friday that Watt was doing much better than a couple of weeks ago and that it looks looks decent for him to play against the Bears. Watt hasnt spoken to the media in a month, but when he did talk to reporters at the start of training camp he noted that he doesnt necessarily need preseason work to play in Week 1.In 2012, I missed all of training camp and didnt have a problem there, he said on July 31. I dont see this being a problem. I dont plan on missing my first game now, but I cant promise it. Im going to do everything I can.Also activated from the PUP listt was veteran offensive tackle Duane Brown, who has been rehabbing a torn quadriceps. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic. Brown probably isnt as far along in his recovery as Watt and could miss Week 1.Brown, Houstons left tackle for the last eight seasons, said last week hes feeling better, but wouldnt put a percentage on his chances of playing against Chicago.Were not going to do numbers. Just taking it a day at a time, he said. Thats something I dont want to rush on. I want to make sure Im Duane Brown that Ive become over the years when Im out there.Two veterans were released outright: receiver Cecil Shorts III and safety Antonio Allen.Running backs Akeem Hunt and Kenny Hilliard and tackle Jeff Adams were among other players waived by Houston to get the roster down to 53 players.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '
Share:
Booking.com
No Content
Google this