); gtag('config', 'UA-75758496-1');

Youth Deonte Thompson Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
linchao
linchao Dec 2

Check out today’s latest and greatest news surrounding America’s team!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Dallas Cowboys NewsDallas Cowboys NewsCowboys news: Jalen Jelks “just jumped off the tape”New Youth Antwaun Woods Jersey ,94commentsCheck out today’s latest and greatest news surrounding America’s team!CDTShareTweetShareShareCowboys news: Jalen Jelks “just jumped off the tape”Stan Szeto-USA TODAY SportsDallas Cowboys Will McClay: This late rounder jumped off the tape! - Steven Mullenax, The Landry HatWhich late-round rookie stood out to Will McClay in the 2019 draft process?Three rookies who might just fight their way onto the Cowboys 53-man roster - Danny Phantom, Blogging the BoysBTB’s own Danny Phantom gives three under-the-radar rookies who may push for a roster spot.Dallas Cowboys: Ezekiel Elliott not on board with reduced workload - Colton Pickard, NFL Spin ZoneThere has been a ton of talk about reducing Ezekiel Elliott’s workload in 2019. Is that something he’s okay with?Cowboys safety Jeff Heath has a chip on his (healing) shoulder - Mike Fisher, 247SportsFisher’s latest on Jeff Heath, and the noise surrounding his name and job.SOURCE: Cowboys begin talks with Jaylon Smith, projected deal - Patrik Walker, 247SportsCould the Cowboys be looking to lock up Jaylon Smith ahead of his 2020 RFA? A source close to the situation thinks so.Rank ‘Em: Where’s Beasley Among Opposing WRs? - Bryan Broaddus Antwaun Woods Jersey Stitched , DallasCowboys.comWhere does former Cowboys receiver Cole Beasley land on the receiver rankings the Cowboys will face in 2019?Cowboys News: Jason Witten Says Current Team Has ‘The Most Talent I’ve Seen’ - Adam Wells, Bleacher ReportCheck out what starting TE Jason Witten had to say about the current state of the Dallas Cowboys roster!Christian Covington called “under-the-radar move to love” for the Cowboys this offseason - Dave Halprin, Blogging the BoysThis offseason has been a whirlwind for the Cowboys, that the signing of Christian Covington has flown under-the-radar. Don’t forget about the intriguing iDL. The Cowboys are deep on the offensive line. They’re deep on the defensive line.Thus, it should come as no surprise that the Cowboys have gotten calls from teams interested in trading for one of the team’s linemen.“We do get calls on both offensive and defensive lines,” Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones said Wednesday. “We’ve made that a priority over the years, and it’s a strength of ours, and some teams are interested in it.“Yeah Youth Deonte Thompson Jersey , I think there’s a possibility for sure that we could move somebody.”The Cowboys, though, likely will want a draft pick, and not a player, in return.“I will say this: This is about as good as we’ve felt about our roster in a long, long time, but you never say never on being able to find something that can improve you,” Jones said. “Certainly Deonte Thompson Jersey Stitched , we’ll be looking for that. One of the problems we’ve got right now is spots are tight. We’re uncomfortable obviously with some people we may have to expose out there, and that’s part of it. As I said, hat’s off to Will [McClay] and his staff and Jason [Garrett] and his staff. We’ve done a good job I think of putting together a really solid football team right here. But we’ll look for ways to get better, and certainly if we can pick up some picks here at the midnight hour that make sense for us, we’ll do that. too.”

Share:
Booking.com
No Content
Google this